Thursday, September 15, 2011

Happy Harvest Wreath

One would think that with all the creativity in my brain... and the countless hours I have on my hands (insert eye roll here) that I would have created another wreath in between my 1776 - Fourth of July wreath and this one. Well... nope! My poor neglected front door! I feel slightly redeemed being that is the 15th of September and my wreath is up!All you need is 1/4 yard of three different fabrics, a wreath, and ribbon! And oh yeah... that cute thing in the middle. Look below for ways to order that! Hehehe!!! Thus begins the fall/harvest/Halloween/Thanksgiving decorating!
PARTIAL PROJECT:
$2 for the Happy Harvest sign
(includes MDF with hole,
vinyl -white or off white and button
excludes ribbons and paint)
Dimensions - 5"x4"x1"

HOW TO ORDER:
Email: AllDahledUp@gmail.com
Etsy Shop

2 comments:

  1. It looks great! Love the addition of the sign. Thanks for linking up to this week's Catch a Glimpse party. I shared this on AGI's FB page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely way to celebrate the change of seasons :-)Hugs and wishes for a weekend filled with happy!

    ReplyDelete