Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Inspiring Quotes

I love getting the Deseret Book ads. There is often a crafty page that turn to first! (yeah... I am sucker for other peoples ideas!) I found these a couple months ago and one of my Young Women (from several years ago) asked me to make this for her mom for her birthday. I love the powerful messages from the inspired leaders of our day!

KIT:
$6.00 for kit
includes 9"x7" board with holes, vinyl and ribbon
(excludes paint)

HOW TO ORDER:
Email: AllDahledUp@gmail.com
and include vinyl color: white, off white, black,
and Family Quote or Anxiously Trying Quote

3 comments:

  1. I think it turned out great... I love the frilly edge... and I am so happy that you are "back"... I have missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Vicki! I have missed you guys too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the "Anxiously Trying" quote. I felt like that this week! Your signs are beautiful, as always!

    ReplyDelete